Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 29

| Saturday, November 27, 2010 | |
Oh my, only 3 more episodes before this drama ends! =( Oh yes, episode 30 will be broadcasted TODAY, so be sure to watch it if you can! =D

I feel really sorry for Gau Mui. Stupid Lai Wah, I really hate her! Why must she be such a blabbler-mouth?! -.-''' But that's Lai Wah's way of getting back at Gau Mui, I supposed. Poor Gau Mui. She's being misunderstood by all her family members.

I love the church scene, which is solely on Sing Gau alone. Lau Sing is feeling really very helpless about Ching Ching's illness. It breaks my heart to see how sad and worried he was over Ching Ching, and how helpless he was as he leaned against Gau Mui's shoulders! *squeals* But they have been quarrelling every now and then. It makes me feel so sad. ='(

Ching Ching and Yeung Yeung's scenes were quite touching today, but I thought it could have been shorter, because more could have been said about the Cheng family. I was really touched by Lai Sim's little speech to Ching Ching though. ='(

The ending of the episode is the best! I want to know what happens next! Last 3 episodes, it'd better be good.


myTV ratings increased again! =D

AND LOL! Shops are even closing early so that their workers can go back home and watch No Regrets! xDDDDD


PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your thoughts and insight to this awesome series. Initially, I was also sad that they quarreled but after watching it again I am happy because it shows their relationship is more in depth. Gau Mui said "they weren't like that in the past." It is because Lau Sing always comfort her like a friend (a small little advice or leave her so she can be alone). He was argumentative with her this time because he cares more about her and don't want her to blame herself. It's sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous Thanks for sharing your thoughts as well! ^^ I really didn't think of that, thank goodness you interpreted it this way! <3333 I really love the both of them, I really do! =D

    Their storyline is really very beautifully written! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D