Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 24

| Friday, November 19, 2010 | |
Wow! There are so many tags on my tag-board! I have just finished my dinner and my Econs paper 1 (about 3 hours ago), so sorry for my late post! xD

Episode 24 was really very sad! ='( I feel Gau Mui's anguish and pain. Does anybody feel that Gau Mui looks very pretty when she cries? I really think she looks very nice when she cries. Sorry, I'm crazy! xD

And aww, Lau Sing is still thinking about Gau Mui even though he's half-conscious. =P

The boat scene in this episode totally reminded me of the last scene of episode 25 in Rosy Business. xD I'm sure many Rosy Business fans picked out this similarity as well, only that I love how Lau Sing wanted soooo much to see Gau Mui for the last time before he leaves. <3 They didn't really say much, but their eyes totally... *faints after seeing their sizzling chemistry*

Gau Mui and Long Hei makes up, but erm, I'm highly suspicious of Long Hei, especially after seeing the EPIC trailer for next Monday's episode!

I really love how much effort they put into making such a simple trailer. If it was meant to have a movie effect, they definitely succeeded, because I felt awed. o.O'''

OK, very intense episode coming up!



Trailer for episode 25.


I love the last phrase that Lau Sing said to Gau Mui! "If we live, we live together. If we die, we die together!" <3 Long Hei is scary, really scary! 殺! >.< Even Ching Ching looks very fierce all of a sudden! ._.

Epic much? Bring it on, No Regrets! =D

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D