Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 27

| Thursday, November 25, 2010 | |
Gau Mui looks very pretty when her hair is not so permed! xD It gives her a gentler look! ^^ But when her hair is permed, she gives the don't-you-dare-mess-around-with-me feel, which I really like as well! xD And heehee, even Chow Tit knows that there’s something going on between Gau Mui and Lau Sing. xD

The Japanese have finally surrendered! I think the part-time artistes, especially the Wing Yip bank boss, did really well in these scenes. Maybe that’s because they have personally gone through the Japanese Occupation, that’s why I can really feel their joy at being liberated from the Japanese.

Fei Fan died, but not peacefully. I kind of pitied him despite him causing all the trouble and mayhem for the past-I-dunno-how-many episodes. =(

And wow, Pai Guat and Lau Sing are really so handsome in this episode, especially Pai Guat LOL! I totally felt so happy for him when he literally PUMPED bullets into Tetsuya. O.O'''

Brilliant show put up by Gau Mui again during the last few scenes. xD I bet Long Hei feels irritated by now. xD And Long Gwan isn’t as stupid as I thought haha. =P Kudos to Sheren Tang for the change in expression at the end of the episode! ._.

And wow, I'm just in awe of the trailer for the next episode! I can't wait for episode 28!! =D

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D