Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 28

| Friday, November 26, 2010 | |
Oh my oh my! Lau Sing, can I please kill you? T_T And argh, Gau Mui! Why can't you open your mouth! >.<

But actually, those few scenes were pretty romantic haha! <3 You can really feel that they want (so much) to be together, but they have their own troubles and problems to solve as well. Haiz... Their longing for each other is really so powerful! Their eyes do convey what they feel though their actions may not. But this is what is driving me crazy! @_@ And woohoo!In the next episode, I see Lau Sing lying on Gau Mui's shoulder?!?! Are my eyes playing tricks on me?!?! *fan-girls again*

I hate Lai Wah, I really do! >.< I love it when Gau Mui kept calling her "step-mother"! xD That was so full of sarcasm! =D If I want to suan people, this is really one good way (her expressions and tone) to do it! =P
 
The next episode looks very nice! <333 More Sing Gau please! =D


A new record again! May the views hit >2 million everyday! =D


PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D