Search This Blog

Gau Mui's parody @ Have Fun with Liza and Gods

| Monday, November 22, 2010 | |
Something random, but you guys won't believe that I actually spent $27.15 (that's slightly cheaper than the cost of sending a parcel LOL!) just to send a 7g letter to my cousin in Hong Kong. Why? Because I wrote to her to help me buy TVB Weekly #700. -.-''' Insane much? I'm really going to flip if she's not able to get it. >.< I can't believe that people are actually buying the magazines in 4s or 10s. ._. I hope I won't regret my decision lol. I really pray that she manages to help me get them! >.< *prays hard* No Regrets really makes me do crazy and irrational stuff! =/
 
Gau Mui's parody by Wong Cho Lam! It's hilariously funny! Cho Lam actually does resemble Gau Mui in some ways though! Great job! *laughs uncontrollably* =D

Gau Mui's parody


- Credits to sontee82 of YouTube

Continue to vote for No Regrets on TVB.com, and continue to vote at my polls haha! They're ending soon! ^^ Voting on TVB.com ends on the 28th November 2010! So vote away! Support our dear No Regrets! <3

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! These are very funny!!!!!! But is their anyways you guys can translate this into english?? I would really like to know what they are saying.... since these parodies are so hilarious!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D