Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 17

| Friday, November 12, 2010 | |
YES! I can watch No Regrets on myTV leh! =D But it's an on-and-off thing. Sometimes I can watch it straight from the website, sometimes they say "This video can only be streamed in Hong Kong." I didn't do anything; I didn't follow what justforfit said haha. I think it's just luck. =P Try accessing myTV from internet providers like Firefox (not IE can le), and try accessing it in the afternoon LOL! ^^

Ahh~! Gau Mui is really sooooo damn cool! "She enjoys being raped!" xDDDDD I totally LOL-ed at this part lah! >.< Haha, go go go, kill Lai Wah ah! ^^ She’s really such an eye-sore (though I must really give Nancy Wu the props for acting out Lai Wah’s immaturity)! =D But I doubt Lai Wah will stop here. Given her character, she will want her revenge. >.< I worry for Gau Mui!!!

And argh! Ching Ching, WHY MUST YOU COME BACK?! -.-''' She was given the chance to leave, yet she didn’t want to, though I can understand that she didn’t want to be left alone while the rest of her family members were fighting against the Japanese. But hello, your dear future sister-in-law (heehee!) risked her life for that one damn ticket. You’ve wasted her efforts. >.<

zZz... Lau Sing's ignoring Gau Mui! =( *heart shatters* But Gau Mui is still able to keep her cool although her eyes betray her. =D Haha, I can really tell that Gau Mui has grown to depend and rely on Lau Sing, a lot. ^^

Next episode please! =D

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D