Search This Blog

Eileen Cha: Fei Fan has hopes of getting Best Supporting Actor?

| Friday, November 26, 2010 | |
Eileen Cha: Does Fei Fan have a chance of getting Best Supporting Actor?
No Regrets has made Pierre Ngo (Pai Guat) and Evergreen Mak (Fei Fan) popular. In my programme, most netizens have voted Evergreen Mak to be this year's Best Supporting Actor. Why is his role so popular? What is Fei Fan's reaction?

Eileen Cha: Evergreen Mak -- Because of this role, he has 11 interviews in 3 days
Cha: When you accepted the role of Fei Fan, did you expect the reception to be that good?
Mak: No, and I never thought of it. So long as I act my role well. I don't even think about the award, because it's very painful. After this, I've finally understood. I don't act just for the sake of getting a prize. So long as I act my role well, I'm happy.

Fei Fan's role made him very popular. He said, "In 3 days, I've already accepted 11 interviews, and I was really afraid that I won't be able to generate much discussion. When I go out, people start calling me Fei Fan Gor, and organisers have invited me to various ribbon-cutting ceremonies. I have also more offers for dramas, but I've rejected them, because I do not want to be away from my family for too long, especially when I have 2 children who are between 6 to 8 years old."

I sincerely wish that Evergreen Mak will get this year's Best Supporting Actor, because he is worth it.

- Credits to www.yahoo.com.cn

Comments: I agree! ^^ I think Pierre will have his chance later on in life, but Evergreen Mak has been in many dramas but had no recognition up till now. He may not get this chance again! This year is Evergreen's year! =D

*PLEASE CREDIT DREAMLUCKY IF REPOSTED! THANKS! ^^

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D