Search This Blog

Sheren Tang's interview @ Scoop

| Thursday, November 25, 2010 | |
Here's the Scoop clip, featuring Sheren Tang! She talks about Gau Mui here! ^^


Scoop interview


- Credits to 灖雨霏霏 of 邓萃雯吧

Comments: Haha, I really think that Sheren is very cute! <3 I agree that Sheren has a very very imposing presence in the drama. To be honest, I did fear Gau Mui for the first few episodes. There are just too many facades to her character that I found her very intimidating. xD And I totally LOL-ed when she said that she needs a Mr Right who is able to protect her from the paparazzi and the cameras! That's just so cute of her! xD

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D