Search This Blog

No Regrets' parody @ Have Fun With Liza and Gods

| Monday, November 15, 2010 | |
Here are the parody clips that feature No Regrets! They're very funny! =D I really love how they twist the script and how they play on the words! Enjoy! Hahaha~!


video
Leung Fei Fan's parody

video
Long Gwan's parody

video
Pai Guat's parody


- Credits to enkianiki of YouTube

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

2 comments:

  1. LOL this is so funny! Liza and the Gods always have the best parodies. <3 The awards hype this year is a little scary though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mandy Haha, I never watch Liza and the Gods until this year LOL! Yup, I think the awards hype this year is quite scary, especially when Can't Buy Me Love is another hot favourite. >.< I wonder whether if Liza and the Gods do actually "predict" who will get what prize during the ceremony? I watched the Lighting Ceremony, where the 3 Gods were talking about Moses, Wayne, Raymond, Sheren, Charmaine they all. I wonder whether if they are the top 5s for Best Actor and Best Actress...

    There should be a parody on Gau Mui coming up soon! I saw Wong Cho Lam dressing up as Gau Mui hahaha! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D