Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 22

| Wednesday, November 17, 2010 | |
This episode is really very exciting, and very intense! o.O''' There are so many things going on now. By the way, who thinks that Tetsuya (the Japanese commander; I finally found out his name) is a little too playful? He's really very playful, but in a rather cruel way as well. =X Thank goodness both he and Lau Sing's gun-firing skills are not bad. >.<

But there is definitely more to Tetsuya's character... Who was the Japanese girl who was standing outside the telephone booth?

Who is the seemingly nice Japanese soldier who talked to Ching Ching in the hospital? I thought he was really a genuine nice guy, until I saw the perverted look on his face. ._.

The church scene where Gau Mui and Lau Sing met each other to discuss about the danger they were in... It makes me feel sad, knowing that both of them will be in great danger in time to come. I wonder if they will ever get to see each other again... T_T

Why did Lau Sing suddenly get arrested? Did it have to do with the Japanese girl outside the telephone booth?

Lau Sing is really, really in great danger!! How will he escape this?! T_T Gosh gosh gosh... Waiting for the next episode is really going to kill me! >.<

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how did you find out his name in "english" haha? I was beginning to wonder how to write it for my recaps... you sure helped. ^^

    And the Jap soldier in the hospital is Tetsuya's little brother, I think. I predict more creepy drama... >.<

    Gau Mui + Lau Sing!!! Finally the killing scene from the beginning will be shown! I'm almost scared to watch... Might even cry... I'm so sad. xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mandy Haha, that's why Wikipedia is so powerful! =D

    Tetsuya's brother really has the perverted look on his face LOL. He didn't rape Ching Ching, but I'm sure he wants something more, especially from what I saw for the trailer for episode 24. >.<

    Episode 23 is really very touching. I love Sing Gau, I really do! Brilliant flow of feelings there. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D