Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 18

| Saturday, November 13, 2010 | |
未懼身上被子彈留痕 維護妳我卻甘於捨身

The theme song's lyrics really aptly describe this episode, because the lyrics really "materialised" in the drama itself.

The Cheng family is back, like finally. I realised that I haven’t been seeing them for quite some time, and I must say that I do miss seeing them. xD Poor Long Gwan. He slapped Gau Mui for being a traitor! >.< And what is Long Hei up to? She seems super scary now…

OK, the main gist of this episode was that, Lau Sing saved Gau Mui, and took the bullet for her. T_T I swear that it’s damn touching and heroic of him lah! >.< Gau Mui is really not a human being if she doesn’t feel anything for him LOL. xD That scene was really touching, because when the Japanese commander (up till now I don’t know his character name! xD) dragged Gau Mui to the car so that they both could escape, Gau Mui went hysterical and ran out of the car to see how Lau Sing was! Oh my goodness me, how can anyone not feel touched by that scene? =’(

But *&#^$&, Lau Sing ah, why did you have to imply that you regretted saving Gau Mui?! No wonder Gau Mui said, "Let's not be friends anymore! (Let's be lovers instead! xD)" ='( She was really very sad and teary when she said that. I think Gau Mui has really grown to depend and rely on Lau Sing a lot, and I do believe that she feels something for him, even though she is not being very obvious with her feelings. <3 Argh Lau Sing! >.<

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! READ THE POST HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I actually screamed when Lau Sing saved Gau Mui! I don't think Lau Sing wanted to imply that he regretted saving Gau Mui. I think he's just being regretful for causing his sister harm.
    And I love how the lyrics "materialised" in the drama. It makes me like the theme song more =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Olivia That's really brave of him! He can really lay down his life for Gau Mui. I guess such a guy is really hard to come by now, that's why Tim Gor said that this drama is set in the pre-modern times. =)

    I believe that the lyrics composer Eva Chan actually did know some parts of the script, which was why the lyrics really managed to "materialise" in the drama itself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, man i WISH she said:" lets be lovers instead!!!! heheheheee nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous Haiz, too bad she didn't say that. In fact, besides the jail scene in episode 23, I don't think they would ever make known their feelings for each other. =(

    I really hope they do, for the last time, for God's sake! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D