Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 11

| Tuesday, November 2, 2010 | |
I won't be posting very detailed thoughts here, since I have to really study, so I apologise if my thoughts seem incoherent at times. >.<

Hmm, I was so anticipating Gau Mui's secret, because I thought it would be something else. But it turned out to be how and why she hated what her family was doing. =/ But still, I love Gau Mui and Lau Sing! <3 I think there is still something else that hasn't been answered since it was first brought up in episode 4 or 6. =/

Kara Hui did a great job as Yeung Yeung's mother here! I can totally feel her anxiety for her son! I really hope that her character gets more development!

Gau Mui's assistant... Do you guys think that she will betray her? I think she will leh... =/ Gosh, I shudder to think what will happen. >.< And heehee, the car scene was really very sweet ah! I think Lau Sing really likes Gau Mui! You must watch to know what he said. =P Gau Mui is really very pretty when she smiles. =D The church scene was also really very nice! I really can't wait to see how Gau Mui's and Lau Sing's relationship will develop! <3 And ah... Does Gau Mui really not have feelings for Lau Sing? *giggles* Lau Sing was being very direct with her LOL! xD I really feel some love sprouting out from the two of them! ^^

九姑娘,咁你唔好望住我笑,望住前面笑喇!


Enlarge to see this! It's time to fangirl! ^^


One main grouse from this episode: I really did not like the way the flashbacks was done... I find it very choppy. =X

But otherwise, MUTINY for the next episode! O.O'''

- Credits to ecwy of the www.discuss.com.hk

Malaysian (Singaporeans can try your luck!) fans, please do remember to tune in to MyFM 95.4 from 6.30 pm onwards every Monday to Friday! They will be having interviews with the No Regrets' cast members! Confirmed members are: Sheren Tang, Susan Tse and Raymond Wong.

 MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D