Search This Blog

Videos @ AOD

| Monday, October 11, 2010 | |
Wow! There're so many videos from AOD! >.< The opening theme is also out! =D Haha, as these videos were taken by jssong, whom I presume was video-recording it as he watched, they are not the clear versions though. I will re-upload the videos when the real ones come out! For now, just enjoy being spoilt. xD By the way, the cast of No Regrets will be on a programme called 獎門人 tomorrow! Hong Kongers, do remember to tune in! =D

Opening theme!



Trailers from AOD.


- Credits to 阿甘gamejordan of 义海豪情吧

Comments: OH-MY-GOSH! The opening theme really reminds me of the opening theme in Rosy Business! I'm really sorry for the grainy videos, because I can't find better ones, so please bear with them! >.< But back to the opening theme, I'm already loving the way the drama unfolds just based on the opening video! =D Lau Sing actually reminds me of Chai Gau. He does indeed has a very fiery temper (like Chai Gau LOL!). Won't Wayne get sore-throat from having to shout so often? He seems to be shouting everytime he's in those trailers. And I totally love the part when all the guns were drawn out! Coolness! =D Gau Mui's the best though! "I will drop a tear for you tonight!" She said it with so much sarcasm and arrogance! ^^ By the way, I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the last scene of the opening theme though. I thought that was the screenshot of the sales presentation? Are they still going to use that? o.O''' Otherwise, the opening theme is really 正! I saw Gau Mui's ruthless look! She looked so scary holding that gun! >.< I love the Gau Mui - Lau Sing scenes the best! <3

MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D