Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 4

| Friday, October 22, 2010 | |
After 3 episodes of intense drama, I feel that episode 4 has toned down in intensity. It was more about family matters in this episode, and less action scenes. However, it did not stop the drama from being interesting. =D This episode was pretty heart-warming. =)


Gau Mui is really confusing me! I really can't tell if she's good, or if she's evil. She let off Choi Hing (the one who killed Siu Kit) after giving him a sum of money. Lau Sing and Gau Mui looked at each other (heehee, what kind of look was that?! xD). I could really tell that Lau Sing felt some admiration for the way Gau Mui handled things.

BUT, after that, Gau Mui and her gang drove up a hill and killed Choi Hing!!! Lau Sing totally had that shocked face when he realised that Gau Mui was behind everything. Gosh... I really wonder why these 2 will fall in love with each other. =/ Anyway, I don't like the way how Dong Nei and Lau Sing kept quarreling. Haha, I hope that they break up soon (that's very bad of me, but I really can't wait for the Lau Sing - Gau Mui scenes). xD

I love Long Hei's and Gau Mui's scenes too, though they were less intense than I thought. I really hope that they will have more scenes together, because I like this pairing too! ^^

Lau Ching finally made her entrance! She's really very cute! I love her mushroom hair! =D

What do you think of this episode? Please feel free to leave down your comments, but no bashing or leaving down comments that may offend other people. Thanks! ^^

MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D