Search This Blog

Trailer 4

| Friday, October 8, 2010 | |
Yes! The 4th trailer just came out! I will post it later, at around 10+ pm, after I'm done with my revision! You all just wait! ^^ This time, Wayne's the lead in the trailer! =D More comments later. I have some photos from the drama as well, so keep your eyes peeled! ^^



Trailer 4


Comments: Wayne Lai is obviously the lead here. But my question is, how come this trailer is sooo short?! It's half the length of the previous 3 trailers, which were about 30 seconds each. As usual, I love the music in this trailer, although I wish the trailer could have been longer. >.< Lau Sing is really getting very agitated here! Pai Guat Zai really looked terrified! I love that look a lot! And erm... Elena is going to have a thing with Fei Fan...?!?! I read from the gossip magazines that there will be a 5-sided love pentagon?! Coolness to the max! Now let's see how complicated this drama can get! GO, NO REGRETS! ^^

MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D