Search This Blog

AOD Trailer + Official website

| Thursday, October 14, 2010 | |
Here's the AOD trailer for No Regrets. The official TVB website for No Regrets is also up! ^^ Thanks, Komponist! =D However, I think TVB drama websites are not very attractive as compared to the Korean drama websites! Maybe it's good, because it doesn't lag so much on my laptop. =P But I must say, the wallpapers for this drama are really very pretty! I love them! So go download them if you're interested! =D

AOD Trailer


- Credits to 阿甘gamejordan of 义海豪情吧

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://programme.tvb.com/drama/noregrets/

For drama photo stills, click here.

For wallpapers (I really think they are pretty!), click here.

Comments: I really love the wallpapers the best! TVB wallpapers aren't usually very nice, but I love No Regrets' ones! It isn't very fanciful, but those wallpapers can really bring out "certain feelings". I don't know if you get what I mean though. xD

MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog, I'm just wondering if you know where to download the ending song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous Thanks a lot! ^^ Actually, which ending song are you referring to? Do you mean the song that is played at the end of episode 32? Or...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's played at the ending of many episodes, for example episode 13.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous Hmm, go to http://just-noregrets.blogspot.com/2010/11/background-music-for-no-regrets.html. See whether the music you want is here, because I honestly can't remember what music was played for the ending of episode 13. xD

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D