Search This Blog

Trailer 3

| Tuesday, October 5, 2010 | |
The third trailer just came out in Hong Kong! I will probably wake up earlier to post up the video before leaving for school tomorrow! =D OK, I managed to get it quite quickly, thanks to zealous fans in Hong Kong and China! Here it is! ^^



Trailer 3


Comments: Gosh! This trailer is really exciting! xD And gosh, I see Gau Mui smoking on opium?!?! She looks so... much like a drug addict. ._. There are more confrontational scenes in this trailer. I can totally see Gau Mui's life at risk here. >.< Long Hei's stare is very scary! She totally reminds me of her role in Rosy Business. But I doubt she can be as evil as Lai Wah, since she was not nominated for the "My Favourite Villain" in MY AOD FAVOURITES 2010. I think I am really looking forward to the confrontational scene between the 2 of them though! ^^ I'm totally loving it when Gau Mui has that who-do-you-think-you-are look and the how-dare-you-go-against-me tone, especially in the scene between her and Long Hei. "I know you've wanted me to die for a long time!"... =D

Anyway, I know this is really random, but I love the background music! I really hope they make use of such music for those epic scenes in the drama itself. It really does a lot to bring out the tense atmosphere. =)

What do you guys think about it? Feel free to leave your thoughts or comments either in this post or in the tag-board! ^^


MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS FOR THE "MY AOD FAVOURITES 2010" AWARDS! YOUR HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D