Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 10

| Saturday, October 30, 2010 | |
AH! This is THE episode! With Fei Fan and Dong Nei out of the way, the storyline has really been very much more intense, especially during the Lau Sing - Gau Mui scenes. =3

And aww, the scene where Lau Sing and Gau Mui were trying to take shelter from the rain was heeehee... I feel something. xD Lau Sing was trying to strike up a conversation with Gau Mui, but Gau Mui coolly ignored him. WHY?!?! T_T

Lai Wah is going to drive me crazy, because she seems very spoilt now. Can't she shut up when Gau Mui tells her to? I know she's being very frantic, but erm, I really hate her temper lah! I really can't wait to see her get evil. =X

Gau Mui is really, really very cunning. To the max. It's pretty to scary to live with her! =X But I seriously don't blame Gau Mui. She was forced to resort to such a tactic. But still, she's scary! >.<

The part where Gau Mui asked Lau Sing to meet her to eat wanton mee was quite romantic, but eh, poor Lau Sing. He was waiting for Gau Mui to turn up but she didn't! T_T WHY?!?!

Does anybody feel that Pai Guat likes Gau Mui? Maybe I think too much, but the way he mimicked Gau Mui and said how beautiful Gau Mui was when she was dancing with the French guy was... xD Too bad they didn't show Gau Mui dancing with the French. I really want to see how beautiful she is! ^^

I think Lau Sing's liking Gau Mui now. His face totally changed when they were talking about Gau Mui!! <3

And what is Gau Mui's secret?! I WANT TO KNOW, AND I DON'T THINK I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT WATCHING NO REGRETS AH!! >.<

Lau Sing and Gau Mui, please stop driving me nuts! =D Wayne Lai's and Sheren Tang's chemistry is TOTALLY UNDENIABLE!

Bring it on, No Regrets! I think I'll die if I miss an episode of it! >.<

What are your thoughts of this episode? Do feel free to share, but no bashing or comments that may offend others! ^^

 MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D