Search This Blog

Mingpao Weekly #2187

| Saturday, October 9, 2010 | |
OH MY GOSH! Can they please stop revealing the storyline for No Regrets?!?! During times like this, it's really a blessing not to know Chinese. >.< It's not as if the magazines just revealed a tiny part of it. IT'S ONE WHOLE BIG CHUNK (like the main parts of the story) PLUS the ending oh my gosh oh my gosh! =/ I wonder if this is one of TVB's tactics to keep people away from watching No Regrets... -.-'''





- Credits to 阿甘gamejordan of 义海豪情吧

Comments: Does TVB reveal the storyline so blatantly for all their series? I tried not to read it - I read some parts, and didn't do so for the rest. >.< Hopefully, the drama will be as good as it looks on paper. xD

MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D