Search This Blog

43rd TVB Lighting Ceremony

| Monday, October 18, 2010 | |

Lighting ceremony

TVBE news


- Credits to fefe129 of 邓萃雯吧

For photos, please click here.

Comments: Yes, I agree! Sheren and Wayne for TV Queen and TV King again! =D Lol, the lighting ceremony was alright to me. I didn't particularly enjoy it, because I don't think they sang very nice! >.< Many of the singers actually went off-tune. =( Gun Metal Grey's theme song sounds really good though! =D And I still don't believe that Red Butterfly will become No Regrets' sub-theme song. The ending credits for No Regrets did not put any sub-theme song in it.

MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D