Search This Blog

巾幗梟雄之義海豪情,萬眾期待!

| Monday, October 18, 2010 | |
This is the day, the time that many people have been waiting for! It is here, this is the time.

TVB’s 43rd Anniversary series, No Regrets.

Good news to all non-Cantonese viewers. It will be available with English subtitles (a first for a TVB drama), so enjoy! =D

I will not be updating as often now (but I will try to whenever I'm taking a break), because really, I have to study as the A-level exams determine my future. I have 14 papers in total, so I'm not going to rest my laurels. Do update me with links regarding No Regrets you guys find any. I’m not going to watch it yet, but do let me know how it is! Remember, no bashing allowed! ^^

巾幗梟雄之義海豪情,萬眾期待!

All the best, No Regrets! =)

MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D