Search This Blog

New banner!

| Sunday, October 10, 2010 | |
I have designed a new banner for myself! I managed to revive my supposedly-dead desktop that has Photoshop and voila! Here's my new banner! I haven't touched Photoshop in like dunno-how-many-years, so actually, there's nothing much I can do if you people find this ugly. =X

Anyway, I will try to design No Regrets graphics (after my A-Levels) now that I'm able to revive my "dead" computer, but I must say that I'm not as talented as some people out there like Molly! >.< Alternatively, if you would like to contribute any No Regrets graphics, please leave down your link! I will credit you! <3

My banner


MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D