Search This Blog

Thoughts on Episode 8

| Thursday, October 28, 2010 | |
There were no intense scenes in episode 8, but I'm not very sure why I liked it. I really hate Dong Nei and Fei Fan (again, how can one be so stupid and how can one be such a jerk?!), but I also understand that they are ESSENTIAL for the development of Lau Sing's and Gau Mui's story. xD And yay, Fei Fan and Dong Nei finally (heeheehee!)... So please, I want more Lau Sing - Gau Mui scenes! >.<

I like Ching Ching and Yeung Yeung. I swear that they will really make a sweet couple! <3 It's sad that after Ching Ching's heart disease is back again, but I really love how resilient she is. Good job, Fala Chen! =D

The last few minutes of this episode were really good. Pai Guat is really becoming such a MANLY person! I really loved the way he stood up for Lau Sing. Pai Guat and Lau Sing will definitely become the best of brothers, in time to come. I can feel it. Good job to Pierre Ngo for portraying Pai Guat from such a wimpy person to a person who is willing to do anything for his saviour. And good job to Wayne Lai for nearly going crazy when his wife had an affair. xD

Gau Mui did not appear until the last 3 minutes of the episode. She did not utter a single word, but wow, I am truly amazed by what Sheren Tang can do with her eyes. The look that she gave at the end of the episode was, STUNNING! o.O''' It was not her usual glare or smart-aleck look, but a look of pity, sadness and realisation as to why Lau Sing suddenly acted like this. I'm glad the episode ended with her eye expression. It really makes me feel like watching the next episode!

And gosh, today's episode looks good! Lai Wah is about to make her entrance! And go, Gau Mui! <3

P.S. I really think that the instrumentals used in No Regrets are really good, because they really help to bring out the mood of the drama! xD

Malaysian (Singaporeans can try your luck!) fans, please do remember to tune in to MyFM 95.4 from 6.30 pm onwards every Monday to Friday! They will be having interviews with the No Regrets' cast members! Confirmed members are: Sheren Tang, Susan Tse and Raymond Wong.

 MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D