Search This Blog

Trailer 6

| Wednesday, October 13, 2010 | |
HOLY~! This trailer is really, TRULY, Gau Mui's and Lau Sing's. And if it's about Gau Mui and Lau Sing, obviously it will be very heart-wrenching, and indeed, it is. T_T


I think this is the official poster for No Regrets! Hopefully they'll use it for the DVD cover which I'm really so going to buy! ^^

Trailer 6


- Credits to Sally

Comments: I like this trailer the best! It really brings out the feelings that both Lau Sing and Gau Mui have for each other. I really love Gau Mui's first line. "你到底有冇真心鍾意過我?", which translates to, "Have you ever loved me?" GOSH!!!!! T_T And then, the scene at the church! Oh my, both Gau Mui and Lau Sing said "不見不散!" WHAT IS THIS GOING TO MEAN?!?! ='( I love both their expressions, though Gau Mui has a very apprenhensive look while Lau Sing looks really very gentle! My perfect gentleman! <3 The music played isn't helping at all! It sounds so... creepy and eerie! I felt really "sum suen" after watching it. I didn't cry, but some people did. T_T

MALAYSIAN FANS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NO REGRETS HERE! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D