Search This Blog

Newspaper scans about No Regrets

| Sunday, December 5, 2010 | |
TODAY'S THE BIG DAY! Let's see if BVT will screw up the awards... Thank you to a fellow No Regrets' fan for hosting me! ^^ I'm going to watch the awards ceremony at her house since I don't have Starhub cable TV! So... LET'S ALL HOPE FOR THE BEST, SHALL WE? =D I don't think I'll be able to update the results live since I would be at somebody's house, but I'll update as soon as I reach home! =D

Here are some newspaper scans from Wanbao and Shin Min Daily. Thanks a lot, Zesa! *feels very very touched* Let's get high later! ^^







- Credits to Zesa

DO REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS FOR NO REGRETS HERE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D