Search This Blog

My AOD awards

| Friday, December 3, 2010 | |
Can't Buy Me Love was the biggest winner for MY AOD My Favourite TVB Dramas awards ceremony 2010. Sheren Tang and Wayne Lai managed to get the Top 10 Most Favourite Character awards, with Pierre Ngo getting My Favourite Supporting Male award and Fala Chen getting My Favourite Supporting Female award. Sheren said that she was happy with the results as she's able to win together with Wayne.

More pictures will be uploaded when I find them.

- Credits to www.on.cc and news.on.cc

Pierre also sang the No Regrets' theme song. Click here to hear it.


Video from Apple Daily



- Credits to the respective sources

Comments: Haha, it's OK since the voting for this event actually started way before No Regrets was aired in Malaysia. Also, voting was limited to Malaysian citizens. What is most important is that No Regrets has the strong support of the netizens, and of course, I believe that the results this coming Sunday matter more. =)

DO REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS FOR NO REGRETS HERE!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Malaysian, and I am sad that my fellow Malaysians voted for popularity, instead of acting skills. Even in the 1st ten episodes of No Regrets, there is no doubt that No Regrets is much much better than CBML...

    I am confident that No Regrets will win the 3 major awards in HK this Sunday ! All the Best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous Yes, all the best to No Regrets! I really hope that BVT doesn't disappoint us! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D