Search This Blog

New header!

| Friday, January 14, 2011 | |
Hey fellow No Regrets' fans! =D I've finally changed my header! Many thanks to tantsy for helping me create this header! How is it? xDDD




And and and, I'm really very sorry for not updating! I'm terribly busy with work since Chinese New Year is approaching. In fact, I'm even busier now than I was when I was still in school! I leave the house very early (like around 6+ am), and get home at 11+ pm almost every night. Thank goodness I knocked off a little earlier today, hence I'm able to blog! xD

Still, thank you all for your support! ^^ And I'm really thankful for meeting new friends (you people know who you are haha!) because of a common love for this drama! <3

Don't expect me to update much until Chinese New Year is over! =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D