Search This Blog

Fala Chen is coming to Singapore!

| Saturday, January 15, 2011 | |
Eric Tsang competes with Jay Chou and Jack Neo in the box office ratings by promoting a bevy of pretty girls. He will be leading about 20 TVB stars to "snatch" away the red packets!

I Love Hong Kong, which will come out on 3rd February, will be competing with many other movies which will be aired at around the same time. According to the latest news, Eric and 20 TVB stars will come to Singapore this coming Sunday, on the 16th.

Among them are many sexy stars such as Fala Chen, Angela Tong, and Ms Hong Kong Samantha Ko. It can be seen that Eric has the intention of using them to "snatch" his market share.

- FOR FULL STORY, PLEASE READ YESTERDAY'S (14/01/2011) LIANHE ZAOBAO!!!! -

FOR MORE INFORMATION, REFER TO JURONG POINT'S WEBSITE.

- Credits to Showbiz

Comments: HAHA! All the TVB stars are now coming to Singapore! And yes, Fala will be coming to Singapore THIS COMING SUNDAY to promote the movie I Love Hong Kong!!!! =D She'll be at Jurong Point at 7 pm, so don't snatch my place there ah! =D And gosh, am I really in luck or what? First, Wayne will be at Causeway Point, which is pretty near my house! Fala will be at Jurong Point, which is EVEN NEARER my house since it's super near my ex-school, which is only about 1/2 hour bus-ride from home! So hip hip hooray! Damn shiok ah! =DDDDDDDDDD

More information will be posted up! And serious? 20 TVB stars? I wonder who are the rest! ^^

When will I get to see my other No Regrets' stars?!?! Sheren Tang, where are you?! *coughs very violently* If other No Regrets' casts/crew are reading this, I don't mind giving you all a free tour of Singapore HAHA! xD

Sorry, I'm really very excited now! ^^


*PLEASE CREDIT DREAMLUCKY IF REPOSTED! THANKS! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D