Search This Blog

I Love Hong Kong @ Jurong Point

| Sunday, January 16, 2011 | |
Haha, I'm really getting very excited though there's still about 4 more hours before the event at Jurong Point starts. xD Here are some photos from Fala Chen's Weibo!

Cast of I Love Hong Kong who are going over to Jurong Point later. I can't see very clearly who is inside though because some people got cut off!


- Credits to Fala Chen's Weibo

The event just ended, and I just reached home. I'm not sure if I should be happy or disappointed. I'm disappointed, because I didn't manage to get Fala's signature, neither did I get to talk to her. =(

The event was supposed to start at 7 pm, but the artistes themselves only came at 8.20 pm. The DJs, who were the emcees for the day, said that there was a delay in their flight. Well, I can accept that as a reason LOL, but I was quite irritated, because many people started pushing around and complaining, and gosh, the weather was really very humid! >.< And wtf, I was among the earliest to arrive, but I didn't manage to get the autographed I Love Hong Kong movie poster all because they only gave the posters to those people who were standing at the side. -.-'''

Yeah, so the event started late, and ended quite early. The whole thing felt quite rushed to me LOL. I believed that if they had arrived earlier, we fans could have interacted more with them, and I would have probably gotten the artistes' autographs. I really hope that next Saturday's and Sunday's meeting with Wayne Lai won't be like that. =(

But overall, it was really a very nice feeling to see all the familiar TVB stars whom I've grown up watching. <3 They were all very friendly, and I absolutely love it when they spoke Cantonese! =D I shall tell you guys something. Maggie Cheung Ho Yee totally made my day by smiling and waving at me while we (crazy fans) were stalking them all the way to Jurong Point's car-park. Gossshhhhh!!! *faints*




Comments: I've uploaded some photos here, but since this is a No Regrets' blog, I'll only upload those with Fala Chen in it.

Fala is really very pretty in real life! ^^ I've tried to take as many pictures as possible, but some of them turned out to be quite blur since everybody was pushing around, and the artistes kept moving around haha! xD And does anybody know where to get the I Love Hong Kong shirts? I like it very much! ^^

For more photos, please go to my Facebook or personal blog!


***PLEASE CREDIT DREAMLUCKY IF YOU ARE GOING TO REPOST THE PHOTOS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D