Search This Blog

Evergreen Mak's updates (12/05 - 23/05)

| Sunday, May 23, 2010 | |


I'm such a poor thing... I'm beaten until like that! Any idea who did this?


Nope, it's not him.


But my make-up artist!



It's dinner time, and I get the time to go on Weibo. Haha!


And I'm finally home! Good morning!


This is Leung Fei Fan's office.


A seemingly righteous police officer is getting ready to do bad things. *evil laughter*


It hasn't rained...


It's still empty...


Because it hasn't rained, that'w why I'm still working. And that's why the chair's empty. Hahaha!


My disciple - Tong Chun Ming


It has finally rained...


The back view of 2 people.


Trying to act like Ip Man here...



A happy criminal here... Brother Fei Fan has gotten into trouble. Will he be as happy-go-lucky as me? Haha!


It's break time, and I'm really hardworking as I'm reading my script. Of course, when posing for a photo, I must act like I'm hardworking! Haha!


We've just finished outdoor filming. It's not tiring, because I have a friend who treats me coffee! Thanks Brother Ben! It's really good to have a friend! Haha!


Susan is really cute! She hasn't taken off her clips! Haha!


I am taking a photo of Joe Ma blatantly while he is combing his hair.


My buddy in Mysteries of Love - Lam Chi Sin


Happy Chinese New Year! This is a photo that has been distorted by me.


A scene from the olden-day Guangzhou...


And here's my movie queen, Kara Hui!


- Credits to Sally and Evergreen Mak's Weibo

Comments: Evergreen is really a very humorous person! xDD

*PLEASE CREDIT DREAMLUCKY IF REPOSTED! THANKS! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D