Search This Blog

More photos!

| Monday, June 21, 2010 | |
The 12th level of hell.

Elena has injured herself while working! Get well soon!

Elena is preparing herself for an emotional scene. She is supposed to cry...

Our voice recorder!

Not only do I find that the script is fantastic, I also can't believe that I'm actually taking part in it.

Who's the loser here?

Fei Fan, here's a photo for you!

It's already 5.30 am in the morning. We have finally knocked off, but I am feeling really tired. Thanks Cong Cong for your suggestion!

It's another busy day at work. Even though not all may agree with me, but I'm working seriously.

I've finally knocked off, but the sky has already lightened. I'm off to sleep! Here's a photo with me and the director!

- Credits to 田川浩浩's Weibo

*PLEASE CREDIT DREAMLUCKY IF REPOSTED! THANKS! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D