Search This Blog

Susan Tse shares some interesting stories

| Thursday, August 26, 2010 | |
Susan Tse was on some programme (兄弟帮BBC) she was sharing her interesting experience with the No Regrets team.



I was filming the sequel of Rosy Business, No Regrets,


They were trying to measure my pulse, and said that I have the "Xi" pulse (the pulse that pregnant women have)!


I asked them why.


Of course Sister Hei (Xi in Cantonese) will have the Xi pulse, silly!


I never knew that Sister Sum (Susan Tse's nickname) will joke about. You're really amazing!


- Credits to 傾心醉雪 of 义海豪情吧

Comments: I really think the No Regrets crew can really get along with each other very well. This is what team spirit is all about yo! ^^

*PLEASE CREDIT DREAMLUCKY IF REPOSTED! THANKS! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D