Search This Blog

Last episode

| Friday, July 2, 2010 | |
Time really flies... No Regrets is going to wrap up filming soon. Today, I return to the factory to shoot my scene in episode 30. Not only do I feel the satisfaction of filming, I have also made many friends here. To be able to act in the same drama is also fate. I will treasure all these memories...


- Credits to Ben Wong's Weibo

Comments: Indeed, filming for No Regrets is about to wrap up soon. I can understand why these artistes are so sad about wrapping up filming. They have been togther in this for 4 months, which is 1/3 of the year. Time really flies. Very soon, we'll be able to see the fruits of their hard work! Go, have No Regrets. =)

*PLEASE CREDIT DREAMLUCKY IF REPOSTED! THANKS! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We are very friendly, so do feel free to leave a comment or two! =D